In some situations, it’s best to handle your animal case yourself. Our Legal DIY packages are meant to provide you with some guidance and then let you run with the case—nobody knows your pets better than you, truly. In other situations, it’s hardly a good idea to go it alone due to the emotional and financial strain it can put on someone. In that situation, full representation would be best. Your problems become our problems, and we shoulder that burden for you.
Our Legal DIY Packages are based on the time spent and max out at 4 hours, basically, after which you’ll get a toolkit with the next steps for navigating your legal situation. Our pricing is available here, and it is all flat-fee based. You may purchase multiple packages for more information along the way, and you may also convert to full representation at any time.
How Legal DIY Can Help
Legal DIY for animal and pet cases is perfect for:
- Animal ownership disputes with sophisticated folks who feel comfortable navigating small claims court
- PACFA licensing questions (Pet Animal Care Facility Act) for kennels, breeders, and boarding facilities
- Department of Regulatory Agency questions on veterinary licensure
- Veterinary malpractice information
- Civil suits for damages in small claims court for destruction of a pet or livestock animal with a verifiable value.
- How to preserve evidence of animal ownership for a replevin suit
- How to navigate pet custody in divorce cases
- Information about animal law, in general, that does not involve pending litigation
Call today to learn more about legal DIY for animal cases.